The Free Legal Advice Centre is currently closed to new appointments until January 2017. We will be booking appointments commencing in mid-January 2017 from December. If you would like an appointment with us in the new year, please email us at email@example.com.
1. To arrange an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details and a brief summary of your problem and/or the advice sought. Alternatively, please call our Freephone number on 0800 073 0150 and leave a voicemail message with the previously stated information.
2. The answerphone is checked regularly and our Administrator will call you back to discuss possible appointment times.
3. After you have agreed an appointment with our Administrator, you will receive a confirmation letter. You should bring this letter with you to your appointment as well as a form of identification and any other documents relevant to your appointment. The letter will also contain directions to the Centre. Directions can also be found here.
4. At the appointment you will be able to discuss your problem with members of the team assigned to your case. All information discussed at this appointment will be strictly confidential. Team members will seek your permission if they need to contact anyone on your behalf.
5. After your appointment you will receive an Initial Letter outlining the details of your case and what steps, if any, the Centre will be taking next.
6. This letter will be followed by written details of any advice and further work that the Centre can do on your behalf. It may be that, due to the nature of your case, we can only refer you to a different organisation that specialises in your legal problem.
7. Once your case has been dealt with or referred to another organisation, you will receive a final letter stating that the Centre has closed your case and is no longer acting on your behalf.
If you have any queries about obtaining free legal advice from our Centre, please call our Freephone number on 0800 073 0150 or e-mail at email@example.com and one of our team members will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.